20. Surface-Modified Pd/CeO2 Single Atom Catalyst Shows Increased Activity for Suzuki Cross-Coupling. Audrey Vice, Nicholas Langer, Benjamin Reinhart, and Ofer Kedem. Submitted.
19. Cationic Polymer Coating Increases the Catalytic Activity of Gold Nanoparticles towards Anionic Substrates. Nicholas Langer, Mason LeGrand and Ofer Kedem. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2023, 15, 29160–29169.
18. The effect of ligands and their removal on the Au nanoparticle-catalyzed reduction of 4-nitrophenol. Nicholas Langer and Ofer Kedem. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2022, 126, 13705–13713
17. UV- and Visible-light Photopatterning of Molecular Gradients using the Thiol-yne Click Reaction. Mark Mitmoen and Ofer Kedem. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2022, 14, 32696−32705
16. Electron ratchets: State of the field and future challenges. Bryan Lau and Ofer Kedem. Invited Perspective. J. Chem. Phys., 2020, 152, 200901
15. Empirical Mappings of the Frequency Response of an Electron Ratchet to the Characteristics of the Polymer Transport Layer. Mohamad S. Kodaimati, Ofer Kedem, George C. Schatz and Emily A. Weiss. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2019, 123, 22050-22057
14. Cooperative Transport in a Multi-Particle, Multi-Dimensional Flashing Ratchet. Ofer Kedem and Emily A. Weiss. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2019, 123, 6913-6921. Published as part of The Journal of Physical Chemistry virtual special issue “Abraham Nitzan Festschrift”.
13. How to drive a flashing electron ratchet to maximize current. Ofer Kedem, Bryan Lau, and Emily A. Weiss. Nano Lett., 2017, 17, 5848–5854
12. A Light-Responsive Organic Flashing Electron Ratchet. Ofer Kedem, Bryan Lau, Mark A. Ratner, and Emily A. Weiss. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A., 2017, 114, 8698-8703
11. Mechanisms of Symmetry Breaking in a Multidimensional Flashing Particle Ratchet. Ofer Kedem, Bryan Lau, and Emily A. Weiss. ACS Nano, 2017, 11, 7148–7155
10. A Silicon Ratchet to Produce Power from Below-Bandgap Photons. Bryan Lau, Ofer Kedem, Mohamad Kodaimati, Mark A. Ratner, and Emily A. Weiss. Adv. Energy Mater., 2017, 7, 1701000
9. An Introduction to Ratchets in Chemistry and Biology. Bryan Lau*, Ofer Kedem*, James Schwabacher, Daniel Kwasnieski and Emily A. Weiss. Mater. Horiz., 2017, 4, 310-318
* – equal contribution
8. Identification of Two Mechanisms for Current Production in a Biharmonic Flashing Electron Ratchet. Bryan Lau, Ofer Kedem, Mark A. Ratner, and Emily A. Weiss. Phys. Rev. E, 2016, 93, 062128
7. Distance-Dependent Fluorescence of Tris(bipyridine)ruthenium(II) on Supported Plasmonic Gold Nanoparticle Ensembles. Ofer Kedem, Wendel Wohlleben, and Israel Rubinstein. Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 15134-15143
6. Critical Issues in Localized Plasmon Sensing. Ofer Kedem, Alexander Vaskevich, and Israel Rubinstein. Invited Feature Article, featured on the cover. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2014, 118, 8227-8244.
5. Stabilization of Metal Nanoparticle Films on Glass Surfaces Using Ultrathin Silica Coating. Julia Chaikin, Ofer Kedem, Jennifer Raz, Alexander Vaskevich, and Israel Rubinstein. Anal. Chem., 2013, 85, 10022-10027
4. Oscillatory Behavior of the Long-Range Response of Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Transducers. Ofer Kedem, Takumi Sannomiya, Alexander Vaskevich, and Israel Rubinstein. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2012, 116, 26865–26873
3. Comparative Assessment of the Sensitivity of Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Transducers and Interference-Based Fabry-Pérot Transducers. Ofer Kedem, Alexander Vaskevich, and Israel Rubinstein. Invited contribution to Special Issue: “Plasmonic Sensors”. Ann. Phys. (Berlin), 2012, 524, 713-722
2. Improved Sensitivity of Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Transducers Using Reflection Measurements. Ofer Kedem, Alexander Vaskevich, and Israel Rubinstein. J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2011, 2, 1223–1226
1. Sensitivity and Optimization of Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Transducers. Ofer Kedem, Alexander B. Tesler, Alexander Vaskevich, and Israel Rubinstein. ACS Nano, 2011, 5, 748–760
Invited book chapter
Long Range Metal Enhanced Fluorescence. Ofer Kedem. In Surface Plasmon Enhanced, Coupled and Controlled Fluorescence, Ed: Chris D. Geddes, Wiley & Sons, 2017